I am a member of several prominent choirs in the Ottawa area and am always available for solo engagements.
- Art song repertoire includes such pieces as Schumann's Dichterliebe and Britten's 7 Sonnets of Michelangelo
- Oratorio repertoire includes arias from such works as Bach's Weihnachtsoratorium, Handel's Messiah, Mendelssohn's Lobgesang
- Listen to some audio samples to hear how I may fit into your choral or other musical project
- Christ Church Cathedral Ottawa, since 2014 — The Choir of Men and Boys is one of the premier church choirs in the national capital region and an exceedingly rare example of an old tradition. The choir provides music not only at services and special events at home, but has a wide-ranging outreach mission around Canada, North America, and even overseas. During the summer choir vacation and at other times of the year you can sometimes hear me sing a service by myself as cantor.
- Cantata Singers of Ottawa, since 2015 — A long-established choir covering the gamut of musical eras and traditions, effectively serving as the choir in residence at the National Arts Centre of Canada. Concerts every year include the choir's own series in Ottawa, plus usually a few guest performances with other organizations and/or tours in Canada and abroad.
- The Anglican Chorale of Ottawa, since 2002 — The ACO's mission is to bring the ancient and beautiful Anglican tradition of choral evensong to churches around the nation's capital that don't normally have an opportunity to experience it, and to fill in for a week during the summer vacation of the regular choirs in the great cathedrals of the United Kingdom.
- Joseph Goebbels in Führerbunker by Andrew Ager, June 2016 at the Mayfair Theatre in Ottawa.
- Capital Chamber Choir, 2016 to 2019 — a choir known for the clarity and dynamic range of its sound, superb precision, and a propensity for tackling challenging work. This choir has a mission to present modern Canadian music, which is brilliantly on display in our debut CD album.
- Seventeen Voyces, 2012 to 2015 — Seventeen Voyces, directed by Kevin Reeves, is one of Ottawa's finest chamber choirs, bringing rarities and familiar works to delighted audiences for almost two decades. Signature favourites are annual performances of classic silent movies with live choral accompaniment and a fully staged world première of the comic operetta Casanova by local composer Andrew Ager.
- Four Yorkshiremen, 2007 to 2016 — A small group of accomplished local singers that assembles occasionally to perform the finest of old and new sacred music, either on their own or augmenting local church choirs. For a few years resident at Dominion Chalmers United Church in Ottawa, the group since 2013 has gone independent and established itself firmly in the local music scene.